Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I bet you can't tell which video-game I'm currently hooked on!



Yeah, I've really gotten into Star Craft 2. I played some Star Craft 1 about .. oh, 10 years ago, and did pretty terribly. Now I've been playing a free 7-hour trail of Star Craft 2 "THANK YOU BLIZZARD" and things are TOTALLY different, except that I'm still pretty terrible. That's... That's exactly the same.

I did win ONE round, when I betrayed my little buddies to play as Protoss. But even though I won, I still felt awful, and went right back my adorable aliens.

Note: The zerg are by no means 'adorable' to normal people, but I'm the guy who roots for Alien in the AVP movies (and to the praise of my mom!) So, eventually I'll tackle the steep learning curve.



Bonus points to correctly name the zerg units depicted by Mikey.

2 comments:

  1. I see no zerg units? If they are you as a representation of zerg units, I would say roach, mutalisk and... guy with cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and keep playing because it gets easier. From a guy who played the beta, he said the Zerg are currently the toughest race to play efficiently.

    ReplyDelete