Monday, August 9, 2010

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke Hard-Mode Episode: 5 "Delicious Filler"

Here's the fifth installment of Pokemon Platinum 'Nuzlocke' Hard-Mode.
"Delicious Filler"

I apologize in advance for the awkward size/positioning. I'm still learning all this fun 'internet engineer'-ing stuff.
But nothing of importance has been cut off.

If you're just joining us, you can see the previous episodes HERE.
In an effort to wrap up the series, I've decided to make each episode include a gym battle, so that I only have four episode left until the Elite Four Final Fight Frenzy (That might actually be the title of it.)
But then I realized that I left off the feature-length episode 4 right at the Water Gym.
So, This episode starts a day before the end of the previous episode. I went ahead and included the important character filler that I ended up cutting out of the MASSIVE ep#4.

So, anyway. Enjoy!

1 comment: