Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Idiot Dog

We have a dog who resides at our house. I refuse to say "I have a dog". She is Mom's dog.
I don't particularly have anything AGAINST dogs, but I'm a cat person if I'm an animal person at all.

Don't get me wrong, I love animals
But I don't want any for several reasons

1. Smell
2. Noise
3. Hair
4. Money
5. Cleaning

However, mom got a dog from the pound. Her name is BB, because before she went to the pound, she was shot with a BB gun by her previous owner. It's sad and I try to be sympathetic towards her. But she's absolutely bi-polar.

She hates me more than Roger Ebert hates the 'Sex in the City' movie.

2 comments:

  1. so, yeah. Can't say too much about this, but it did make me laugh out loud. Is that good? or Not Good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol but your dog loves me. But I guess i'm just a dog person

    ReplyDelete