Saturday, September 15, 2012

around my 40th hour of awake.

I'm overcoming the battle of the mac vs PC.
I'm more or less re-doing all of the work I had done, as well as the work I was originally scheduled to do, as well as the bit of work I had put off during birthweekend.

8 days worth of work in 3?
I got this.
I'm fueled by pizza and monster, at the moment.

I've been working for 30 hours, now, with a few breaks here and there, to go get food, pay my debtors, and such.

I'm rendering an animation, so I have about 20 minutes to kill.
this should sufficiently kill 20 minutes.

I'm well aware that when I finish this rough draft on Monday morning, it is GOING TO BE SO ROUGH, because I'm going to be SO DEAD.

But at least it will put me back on track.
I'm still just so mad that I lost all the work that I did, because everything would have been adequately planned out, and everything would be on time and fall right into place.

Instead I'm a large pizza, and 5 monsters deep.
Propelled by Destiny, Fury, and Taurine, this project will come to an excellent close.

and then I will play borderlands2 for a few weeks, while I bask in my temporary success.




Then it'll be round 2 of Blacksmithing DVDs. Originally I was hoping that my timeframe on my next one would be longer, under the notion that I can better recover when macs explode my week.

But then I remembered that I'm straight up never touching one, again.



I also have been drinking water, so that the energy drinks don't give me heart palpitations.
This causes me to pee every 2 hours.

Pineapple on a pizza is delicious, but not after it gets cold.

I'm just mentally jumping around everywhere, right now.
I need an assistant.



OH GOD. I went to the Athens Goodwill, this morning, before breakfast.
And I FINALLY found a suitjacket that matches my hat/pants, and is in my size!
It's a TWINGE too light, but it at least more properly fits my attire. I also found a pair of dark blue slacks to match my dark blue suitjacket.

Which means I now have 2 suits to wear.
I'm likely going to switch the buttons between the two, because I like the buttons on the blue one, better than the black one, but since my black one makes a more complete ensemble, the blue one is going to be my back-up emergency suit which will be kept in my trunk for all of my unknowingly immediate suit-wearning needs. Which means that it doesn't need fancier buttons than my primary suit.

That is so much of a run-on sentence, and I can see that I am losing my mind.


I also re-installed an audio software that works with my music keyboard, and I understand it better than I did 3 years ago. So, now I get to do some serious music-ing on my video projects. I mean, as background tone. I doubt I'll ever get myself to ACTUALLY make REAL music, but it's sufficient.

my render just completed. Now I get to scrutinize it, and make sure everything is perfect, then re-render it after I fix what I inevitably screwed up, and take another 20 minutes to fully finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment