Sunday, September 2, 2012

I thought I was cool for a second.

I checked my stats, today, and Google told me that I had 50 hits, today!

Then I realized 24 of them were when I was trying to find a specific one on Fangs' phone.
Darn.

Also, at some point in this blogs life, 17 people found it by googling "Math Puns".
I want that to happen again.

I started working on a new comic. Adobe Illustrator is weird, and new, and it might take a while to produce anything. I shamelessly grabbed a picture off of google to use as a model for a lady. This is part of what I'm working on.


On a side-note, I showed Doug the Blacksmith what I had done so far as editing goes, and it made my day to see his light up watching it.

That's my favorite reaction in a client.
It feels weird referring to people as clients.
It feels weird actually making money doing this.
It feels weird eating too much burrito.

Sorry, I was starting to drift off into a sort of wistfulness.
I need to keep myself spouting off ridiculousnesses if I want to continue being myself.


So, I went to Athens, today for lunch, and got a Big Mama's burrito, and a Bubble tea from The Dragon's Cup. then as I was leaving the parking garage, I almost got hit by my friend Fangs. I stopped in the middle of the lane-ish thing, and made him think he was gonna get beat up until he saw me

Then we ate Chinese, and I saved my burrito for later.
That ended up being a mistake, because I was still not empty enough for the burrito.


I wore a friends pair of aviators that he left behind when he visited.
I occasionally felt like I might look like a badass

But then I kept noticing my face is crooked, and I just looked silly, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment